Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sports Rotation

After playtime we had an sports rotation some of us played inside the hall we started playing volleyball with Mrs squires we were versing room18 .Room18 won then we moved to the parachute it wasn't fair because some of them were standing up then it was our time we only had a little time then we moved to the trampoline in the hall first up was room18 first it was Caleb had a good turn at high jump then It was the next person then it was Tamika she just jumped It was our turn Tanielu was good at it then I't was Zane he's good at flips then once we finished we done hand stand competition and king dodge ball i felt nervous because I thought everyone was going to laugh at me when I get hit because i think the boys will teas me at dodgeball.

No comments: